· Cooking with cannabis dates as far back as the 10th century. In India, people have been using a mixture of ground cannabis flowers and milk called ‘Bhaang’ for spiritual purposes for ages.
· There were similar recipes discovered in Italy from the renaissance period, but it wasn’t until the second half of the 20th century that the popularity of cooking with cannabis became popular. From brownies, lollipops, chocolate bars to salad dressings, cannabis can be ingested through various CBD recipes.
· An extremely food-friendly herb, cannabis can be used to spice up your cooking experience, and give you a variety of health benefits. It’s no wonder why people have adopted CBD oil recipes with so much enthusiasm.
If you’re looking to take your baking game to the next level, then you’re at the right place. Because we’ve prepared a list of some great CBD recipes that you can easily conjure up in no time!
1. CBD Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
All the ingredients used in this CBD recipe are gluten-free, as they use only grain-free flours. These cookies go well with almond butter, and the dark chocolate makes them Paleo-friendly as well.
· 1/2 cup almond butter
· 1/4 cup coconut sugar
· 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
· 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste
· 100 ml broad-spectrum CBD oil
· 1 tsp. baking soda
· 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
· 1 cup almond flour
· 1 tbsp. coconut oil
· 1 egg
– Preheat your oven to 350°F.
– Line a non-stick parchment sheet which is 8×8 inches. Ensure that the paper sticks to the pan.
– Combine all the ingredients mentioned above in a large bowl.
– Use silicone or wooden spatula to gently fold the chocolate chips in.
– Bake for 20-25 minutes in the oven.
– Let the cookie bars cool in the oven for a few minutes before taking them out. Cut them in different pieces depending on your preference.
2. CBD infused parmesan mashed potatoes
One of our favorite CBD recipes, this hearty, delicious dish is full of tasty mashed potatoes, and lots of amazing flavors.
· 8 cups of boiled mashed potatoes
· 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
· 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
· 2 tsp. salt and pepper each
· 1/4 cup whipping cream
· 100 ml broad-spectrum CBD Oil
– Mix the mashed potatoes, butter, whipping cream, and cheese with a stand mixer in a bowl.
– Add salt, pepper, and broad-spectrum CBD oil to the mixture.
– Mix all the ingredients until smooth.
– Place the potato puree in a casserole dish and spray it with a non-stick spray before you transfer it.
– Sprinkle a layer of cheese over the mashed potatoes and bake at 400F for 15 minutes or till the uppermost layer turns deep brown.
– Let the potatoes cool down a bit before serving.
3. Cookies and cream CBD cheesecake bites
Who doesn’t love a good cheesecake? This sugar-free CBD recipe makes for a delicious and creamy dessert with the added crunch of cacao and almonds.
For the cookie base
· 1/2 cup almond flour
· 4 tbsp. cocoa (unsweetened)
· Five full drops of broad-spectrum CBD oil
· 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
· 1/2 cup almond butter
· 1 cup cream cheese
· 1 tsp. baking powder
· 1 egg
· 1 tbsp. clarified coconut oil
· Cream cheese filling
· 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
· A pinch of vanilla bean paste
– Preheat the oven to 300 F.
– Combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl and mix.
– Stir in the coconut oil and egg in the mixture until well combined.
– Place the cookies on a parchment paper-covered sheet. They should measure approximately 1-2 inches in width when pressed down.
– Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until they become crispy.
– Allow the cookies to cool down to room temperature. They’ll become crispier as they lose heat. There’s no need to be alarmed if the cookies are still a little soft as soon as you take them out.
– Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl with a mixer until smooth.
– Mix in half the crumbled cookies and stir until combined.
– Take one tablespoon of cheesecake filling, and place it on top of the cookie crumbles. Spread the cream cheese on the cookies to ensure that they’re fully covered.
– If you don’t want to wait for too long, move your cheesecake bites into the freezer for an hour and serve chilled.
4. Pumpkin spice latte load with CBD icing
This is another paleo and gluten-free CBD recipe which uses delicious CBD icing instead of baking the CBD into the pumpkin loaf.
For the loaf
• 1 tbsp. apple cider
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 4 medium eggs
• 1 cup pumpkin puree
• ½ cup yuca-root flour
• 1 tsp espresso powder
• 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
For the CBD sugar-free icing
· 1 tbsp. broad-spectrum CBD oil
· ¼ cup coconut butter
– Preheat the oven to 350°F.
– Combine the apple cider with baking soda in a bowl and let the mixture fizz.
– Stir in eggs and mix with a stand mixer until peaks form.
– Mix in the remaining ingredients until well combined.
– Line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper and pour the prepared batter into the dish.
– Bake for about 30 minutes. Allow the loaf to cool in the freezer for 30 minutes.
– For the icing, melt the coconut butter, and add the CBD oil to it.
– Pour over the loaf and enjoy!
Making CBD-infused recipes at home is a fun and rewarding way to deliver those precious cannabinoids into your system. Contrary to marijuana edibles, CBD infusions won’t make you high since the THC content in the plants from which CBD is extracted, is legally supposed to be less than 0.3%.
Enjoy your daily dose of cannabidiol in hearty meals and delicious treats by adding y high-quality, affordable, and high-efficacy CBD oil by Nass Valley Gardens to your ingredient list.